HSTalks linking and embedding
Links and embedded videos for HSTalks require an authentication token in the embed code to ensure off-campus users can access the video.
To include authentication tokens in the embed code:
- Sign up for a personal HSTalks account
- Return to HSTalks and reopen the desired video.
- Select EMBED IN COURSE/OWN NOTES
- Select either Embed as Link or Embed as Video
- Under Easy Authentication tick All viewers will be automatically authenticated as members of your institution to ensure the authentication token is included in the embed code.
- Drag and drop the link or copy the embed code into Canvas or the desired document.