Classroom and curriculum resources
Building works are underway in the Kelvin Grove Library Curriculum Collection area on Level 4 Kelvin Grove (D Block) from 24 March until 25 July 2018. The Curriculum Collection has been temporarily relocated to level 2 of the Kelvin Grove Library.
- Books and ebooks (fiction and non-fiction) from early childhood to young adult
- Textbooks, including eTextbooks from JacPLUS
- Lesson plans and Readers
- DVDs of movies, TV shows and educational documentaries
- Teaching kits, puppets and musical instruments
Use the Subject term or Genre facets to limit results to Juvenile Fiction or Juvenile Non Fiction; or to specialist formats susc has textbooks or lesson plans.
To search for hardcopy books by Target audience use the Advanced search; change Any field to Target audience and enter either Early childhood, Primary or Secondary.
Recommended websites of lesson plans and associated teaching material.
The Curriculum Collection has a large collection of readers.
Syllabi and curriculum documents
- The Australian Curriculum provides access to most syllabi currently in use by Australian schools from foundation years to senior secondary.
- The Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority provides resources to support the Queensland Curriculum where the Australian Curriculum is not yet available. Past curriculum documents are still available and continue to be a valuable resource.