Feature films and TV series
- ClickView Libraries
- ClickView Exchange
- EduTV (via Informit)
- Feature films and TV series on DVD
QUT students can access videos selected by QUT staff for teaching and learning purposes in ClickView's Libraries section within the Must-see cinema and TV Series categories.
Sample TV series and feature films on ClickView Libraries (sign in with your QUT email address as the ClickView username):
QUT staff can access off-air recordings of feature films in ClickView's Exchange section. Either search for a specific film by title (e.g. Blade Runner), or view all available feature films:
- Select Exchange from the top navigation banner
Select Feature Films from the left-hand Category list
To make Exchange videos available to QUT students you can:
- add the video to Canvas
- click the More option and select Add to your Library to have the videos display in ClickView's Libraries section and to be discoverable via the Search from the Library homepage.
Kanopy contains feature films from Hollywood and Australian cinema, plus indie and art house films in addition to documentaries and interviews.
Sample feature films:
EduTV (via Informit)
EduTV (via Informit) includes thousands of off-air recordings of films from Hollywood, Australian and international cinema.
Feature films and TV series on DVD
- Browse feature films online, or on the shelves at Kelvin Grove Library (call number 791.43, on Level 4)
- Browse TV series online, or on the shelves at Kelvin Grove Library (call number 791.45, on Level 4)
Information for staff
Academic staff wanting to add online video to the Library collections, including recordings of broadcast TV, see Textbooks, readings and library resources.