Join or search other libraries
Join other university libraries
QUT staff and students, including external students, are eligible to become reciprocal members of other university libraries, under a Library borrowing scheme called ULANZ (University Libraries of Australia and New Zealand).
- Reciprocal membership usually includes borrowing privileges, but borrowing conditions vary across all libraries.
- Membership does not usually include access to internet and online resources.
- Membership fees may apply.
- Registration is done directly at the host institution.
- All registrations are current for one year, and expire on the 28th February the following year.
ULANZ Information for Borrowers
Search other library catalogues
Brisbane library catalogues
- Australian Catholic University Library
- Brisbane City Council Library Services
- State Library of Queensland
- University of Queensland
South-East Queensland library catalogues
- Griffith University
- Moreton Bay Region Council Libraries
- Logan City Council Libraries
- Redlands Shire Council Libraries
- TAFE Queensland
- University of the Sunshine Coast
- University of Southern Queensland
- CSIRO Libraries - Commonwealth of Australia Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation
- British Library - official depository of the United Kingdom
- Library of Congress - official depository of the United States
- Libraries Australia - combined Australian libraries
- WorldCat - combined North American and other libraries - the largest network in the world
- COPAC - combined University and National Libraries in the UK and Ireland, including the British Library
- The European Library - combined National Libraries of Europe
- Trove - combined search of Australian library materials. Provided by the National Library of Australia.
- LibWeb - a directory of worldwide libraries and library catalogues
- Australian Libraries Gateway - Australian libraries and their catalogues