Manage your loans and holds
My Loans and holds allows you to view and manage your loans and hold requests, and to manage your favourite catalogue searches.
My borrowing information
- manage items that you have on loan - you can see when they're due back and renew your loans.
- manage your hold requests - you can check the status of your requests and cancel requests.
- view and export your borrowing history - this is an opt-in feature, if you want the system to keep track of your borrowing history you'll need to first click the link "Enable Borrowing History to be stored".
My catalogue lists
While searching the catalogue you can save your search by clicking on the "Save this Search" button. This saves the search into My catalogue lists | Preferred Searches in your profile. From there you can re-run your favourite searches and check the "Mark for Email" box to be notified whenever a new matching item is added to the catalogue.
My loans and holds feed
By adding the My loans and holds feed to your favourite RSS reader you can receive notification when:
- a hold or intercampus loan is waiting to be collected
- an item is due back soon
- an item is due back today
- an item is overdue
- an item has been recalled due to someone else placing a hold
Logging in to My loans and holds
- QUT staff and students log in using their QUT access account and password. There's a link to My loans and holds at the top of all pages on the library web site and on the classic catalogue.
- Community members need to use the Community login, there's a link at the top of all pages on the classic catalogue.