Document delivery requesting will be unavailable from 9pm Saturday 4 March to 3am Sunday 5 March 2017 (local Brisbane time) due to scheduled maintenance by the vendor. During this time all request forms will be unavailable and you will not be able to login to view or track existing requests.
QUT students and staff can request copies and loans of items which are not held by QUT Library. All requests must be related to your QUT teaching, research, study or employment. The service is free of charge.
|Request type||Approximate number of working days|
|Standard requests||5 - 20 days|
|Urgent or rush requests||2 -5 days|
These times are estimated delivery times only, and are dependent on many factors. If your request is urgent please add this information to the 'Special instructions' section on the request form and we will process your request as quickly as possible.
You'll receive an email when the item is available.
Loan period is determined by the supplying library.
Track, view and collect requests with My Requests
Items supplied electronically remain available for 14 days from when you first open the file, or for 5 views (due to copyright requirements). Items for collection can be collected from the location you specified in the request (you will need your QUT ID card).
Request status meanings:
- new: your request has been submitted and is waiting to be processed
- pending: your request has been processed by QUT Library and is now waiting for the item to be supplied
- shipped: the item has been sent by the supplying library
- received: the item has been received by QUT Library
- cancelled: QUT Library could not supply your request. We'll have sent you an email detailing why the request was cancelled
- returned: the item has been returned to the supplying library
If you have any problems viewing electronic items, check the viewing tips.
Phone: (07) 3138 5975
KG Document Delivery
R Block, Level 3
Victoria Park Rd
Kelvin Grove QLD 4059
We also provide document delivery services to other Australian and overseas libraries.