All QUT staff and students are automatically registered as members of the library.
Borrowing is subject to the Library Borrowing Conditions.
- Find an item on the shelf
- Request QUT items
- Manage your loans and holds
- BONUS+ - allows you to borrow books for free from participating university libraries in Australia and New Zealand.
- Document delivery - use this service to request items not held in the QUT Library.
- Join or search other libraries - find out what other libraries hold, and if there's another University library closer to you, you may be able to join as a reciprocal member.
Not a current QUT staff member or student?
QUT Library welcomes members of the community to use its libraries. See the services available to QUT Alumni and the wider community.