Borrow and request
All QUT staff and students are automatically registered as members of the library.
By borrowing and requesting library resources you accept and agree to comply with the Library Borrowing Conditions.
Borrow and request from QUT Library
- Find an item on the shelf - how to use call numbers to locate items in the library.
- Borrow items - how to borrow in person or via post.
- Place holds and intercampus requests - how to place requests and locate the hold shelf.
- Request scans of hardcopy material - how to request book chapters, articles, cases and legislation available in hardcopy.
- Return items - where to return items in person or via post.
- Manage your loans, renewals and requests - how to view your loans, holds and requests online.
Borrow and request from other institutions
- Document delivery - use this service to request items not held in the QUT Library. Requests must be related to your QUT teaching, research, study or employment.
- Join or search other libraries - find out what other libraries hold, and if there's another University library closer to you, you may be able to join as a reciprocal member.
Not a current QUT staff member or student?
QUT Library welcomes members of the community to use its libraries. See the services available to alumni and the wider community.