Borrow and request
All QUT staff and students are automatically registered as members of the library.
By borrowing and requesting library resources you accept and agree to comply with the Library Borrowing Conditions.
Borrow and request from QUT Library
- Find an item on the shelf - how to use call numbers to locate items in the library.
- Borrow items - how to borrow in person or via post.
- Place holds and intercampus requests - how to place requests and locate the hold shelf.
- Request scans of hardcopy material - how to request book chapters, articles, cases and legislation available in hardcopy.
- Return items - where to return items in person or via post.
- Manage your loans, renewals and holds - how to view your loans, holds and requests online.