EndNote is a program to help researchers manage research, used for:
- storing and organising references and PDFs
- downloading bibliographic information and PDFs
- creating citations and bibliographies in Word in various styles.
- reading and annotating PDFs
- collaborating and sharing with colleagues.
EndNote is available on lab computers and for installation on your device.
- Use ITassist to self-install (QUT computers only).
- Download and install from Software & Downloads.
- Borrow the program on CD from the library (version X8 is coming soon).
Check for compatibility and system requirements.