Links to more information about copyright
The following resources may help you to manage your copyright effectively.
- QUT_Addendum (PDF, 18KB) - for attaching to publishing agreements which are incompatible with QUT's IP Policy.
- Covering letter (PDF, 30KB) - To explain why the addendum has been attached.
- QUT Copyright Guide - The QUT Copyright Guide is a general guide to the observance of Australian copyright law at QUT. QUT is committed to the proper observance of copyright law, and upholding the rights of creators and users.
- QUT Intellectual Property Policy - QUT's intellectual property protection regime.
- QUT eprint repository policy for research output - This policy applies to the corpus of refereed research literature, conference proceedings, and other non-refereed output, as contributed by QUT to the outside world.
- Australian Copyright Council: For general information about Copyright in Australia - The ACC is an independent non-profit organisation which assists creators and other copyright owners to exercise their rights.
- Science Commons Scholar's Copyright Project - In the Scholar's Copyright Project, Science Commons develops tools and resources for expanding and enhancing open access (OA) to published research and data.
- Create Change: action to reclaim scholarly communication - This web site will help you understand the changing landscape of scholarly communication and how it affects you and your research. It also offers practical ways to look out for your own interests as a researcher.