These pages provide some tips on things to consider when choosing where to publish and point to some useful tools which may assist. You should also consult your peers, supervisor or faculty as there may be discipline-specific factors which need to be considered.
- Getting started - Basic information about the scholarly publishing process, authorship, peer review process and publishing agreements.
- Which journal? - Finding suitable journals.
- Conferences - Finding relevant conferences.
- Books - Navigating the path from idea to book publication.
- Avoiding publishing pitfalls and predatory practices - Assessing the reputation of a publisher and the quality of its publishing services.