Research support consultations
Individual research support consultations are available to QUT researchers and higher degree research (HDR) students.
Contact your Liaison Librarian for:
- individual consultations
- assistance with information research and retrieval
- advice on effectively managing research data and information
- advice on measuring research impact and open access publishing
- maintaining a library collection relevant to your research needs
- connecting you with relevant people and additional support services within the university.
Contact the Research Support Manager for support with:
Contact the Scholarly Communications Librarian for support with:
Contact the Research Data Librarian for support with:
- Research data management
- QUT Research Data Finder
- QUT Software Finder
- External Research Dataset Service.
For general enquiries regarding research support offered by QUT Library, email email@example.com.
Language and learning support
Faculties offer HDR students research writing programs to develop academic writing and oral communication skills, focussing on the key candidature milestones:
- Stage 2
- Confirmation Seminar
- Final Presentation.
Individual consultations are also available with Academic Language and Learning Services.