- HiQ, Gardens Point, V Block Level 3
- HiQ, Kelvin Grove, R Block Level 2
- Law Library helpdesk, Gardens Point, C Block Level 5.
- Make an appointment with a librarian (can be in person, online or by phone).
- Librarians are also available in person at the Law Library helpdesk.
Researchers and HDR students: Request a research support consultation for advice on researching, publishing and research data management.
- Study Smart - information research and literacy skills
- QUT cite|write - Referencing and using sources
Researchers and HDR students:
Workshops and tours
During the first part of the semester the Library offers workshops to help with the basics of research and referencing, and Library tours.
Researchers and HDR students: Research training and workshops.
(07) 3138 2000
- Finding information
- How to find - the right databases and websites for your research
- QUT cite|write
- Writing and referencing