Study skills workshops
QUT Library offers free study skills workshops, scheduled throughout the semester. If you can’t make a workshop, or you just want a refresher, check the workshop slides.
- Library tour
- Back to study
- Read it, note it, recall it!
- Referencing made simple
- Researching made easy
Study Solutions: 1-on-1 study consultations
Can’t get an appointment? Ask for a drop in consultation at the Library Helpdesk:
- Gardens Point – Monday, Wednesday, Friday – 12 to 2pm
- Kelvin Grove – Tuesday to Thursday – 4 to 6pm
Advanced skills for researchers
- IFN001: Advanced Information Research Skills (AIRS)
- Build your researcher profile
- Copyright for your thesis
- EndNote Essentials
4S Study Skills Program
The 4S Study Skills Program is ONLY available to students undertaking the eight Core [BSB] Business Units.
STIMulate is a group of staff and students committed to your success in maths, science and information technology across QUT.