How to pay
Your print account is a prepaid account that is automatically created when you register your guest card.
You can use your print account to pay for products and services including:
- printing, copying and scanning
- poster, 3D and specialised printing
View your transaction and print histories, and check your printing balance on the QPS (QUT Printing Services) Online Services website. Log in using your guest username and password.
There are two ways to add credit to your print account.
QUTPay (credit card only)
Go to Guest account login and follow the instructions.
QPS Service Centre (debit card or credit card)
Visit a QPS (QUT Printing Services) Service Centre at Gardens Point or Kelvin Grove during opening hours and ask a staff member to add the amount of credit you need. You'll need your guest card.
Conditions of use
- Once you add credit to your print account, it isn't refundable.
- You should follow the relevant instructions when using our equipment.
- If our equipment is faulty and misprints your document, we'll reprint it for free.
- If your print or copy is of poor quality compared to the original, we’ll reprint it for free.