How to pay
Your print account is a prepaid account that is automatically created when you register your guest account.
You can use your print account to:
- pay for printing, copying and scanning
- check your printing balance
- add credit
- view your transaction and print histories.
Adding credit must be done on a personal device, not on the public access machines.
Conditions of use
- Once credit is added to your print account, it's considered payment for the printing, copying and scanning service.
- Users are only eligible for a refund of credit if there is a problem with the printing, copying or scanning service that cannot be rectified.
- If our equipment is faulty and misprints your document, we'll provide a refund.
- If your print or copy is of poor quality compared to the original, we'll provide a refund.
- You should follow the relevant instructions when using our equipment.