Copying for the public
Photocopying is available on all campuses in both black and white and colour.
You can copy at student printers in computer labs and libraries across all campuses.
Self-service copying is paid for automatically using prepaid credit on your print account, which is linked to your guest card and your guest username and password.
How to copy
- At the printer, log in by tapping your guest ID card on the orange spot, or by typing your guest username and password on the touch screen.
- Your print account balance will be displayed, choose 'Next'.
- Press 'Copy' on the touch screen to see copy settings. Change any settings you need to, like number of copies, single or double sided.
- Place your document face-down on the glass copier, aligned with the top-left corner. Alternatively, place your document face-up in the document feeder.
- Select large green 'Start' button.
- Collect your copied documents.
- Log out by pressing the green 'Log In / Out' button next to the touch screen.
|Black and white||$0.11||$0.09|
|Black and white||$0.19||$0.17|