Manage your loans and holds for community borrowing members
Registered Community borrowing members can use My loans and holds to view current or previous loans and see any outstanding Library penalties and messages.
- How to log into My loans and holds
- Manage your loans and holds
How to login to My loans and holds
- go to My loans and holds (Community)
- select the Community borrowers login option
- enter your barcode in the Library barcode field - this is on your Library membership card e.g. R00012345 (make sure you use uppercase 'R', as the login is case sensitive).
- enter your password and click Login.
What is my password?
Your password is sent to you with your Library borrowing card. If you do not know your password you can contact the Library and ask for it to be reset.
How to change your password?
Once you have been given your password, you can change your password as follows:
- login to My loans and holds (Community)
- go to the Account Information tab and select Update my password
- enter your existing password
- enter and confirm your new password - passwords must be at least 8 characters in length, contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one numeric digit.
Manage your loans and holds
In the Loans tab you can manage items you have on loan - this is where you can see due dates. You no longer need to renew items, as these will now be automatically renewed 1 time unless the item has been recalled.
You can also view your previous loans (borrowing history) from this tab by selecting the "Preview loans" option.
This tab will display any replacement cost fees applied to your account as well as a link to pay (via QUTPay). If you return overdue item(s) any penalties will be removed. Learn more about when Library replacement costs are applied at Borrowing conditions - Imposition of penalites.
Messages and sanctions
If there are any sanctions or additional messages from the Library they will display in this tab. Learn more about when Library sanctions are applied at Borrowing conditions - Imposition of penalites.
Find a book on the shelf
Got the call number of a book and trying to find it on the shelf?