Membership registrations are not processed in person at the Library. If you would like to request one of the following memberships you must complete the process online and upload required documentation prior to your first visit to the Library.
QUT Library offers a variety of memberships to the community:
- Reciprocal membership
- QUT Alumni Library membership
- Queensland teacher membership
- Associate membership
- Gold Card membership
- School student membership
How to login My loans and holds
Registered Community and Alumni borrowing members can login to My loans and holds to view current loans. There is a link to My loans and holds in the top banner of Quick Find - simply click the "Not logged in" link (or click on your name if you have already logged in).
- select the Community and Alumni borrowers login option
- enter your barcode in the Library barcode field - this is on your Library membership card e.g. R00123456701
- enter your password and click Login.
What is my password?
With the upgrade to the new Library system, your previous password (i.e. PIN) will no longer work. You will need to contact the Library to request your new password.
How to change your password?
Once you have been given your password, you can change your password as follows:
- login to My loans and holds
- go to the Account Information tab and select Update my password
- enter your existing password
- enter and confirm your new password - passwords must be at least 8 characters in length, contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one numeric digit.