Memberships are not processed in person at Library Helpdesks. If you would like to request one of the following memberships you must complete the process online and upload required documentation prior to your first visit to the Library.
QUT Library offers a variety of memberships to the community:
- Reciprocal membership
- QUT Alumni Library membership
- Queensland teacher membership
- Associate membership
- Gold Card membership
- School student membership
My loans and holds for community members
Community members need to use the Community login to access My loans and holds - there's a link at the top of all pages on the classic catalogue.
To create a PIN:
- From the classic catalogue, click on the Community login link at the top of the page.
- Enter your name and barcode number as they appear on your library card or membership letter. e.g. Malcolm Reynolds and R00123456701
- Leave the PIN field blank
- Click the Login button
- Choose a PIN, and type it in twice. The PIN needs to be a combination of between 4 and 8 numbers and letters. Click the Login button.
- Click the Login button again
If you forget your PIN, use the "Forgot your PIN?" link on the Community login page.
You can change your PIN by using the "Modify PIN" option in My loans and holds.
My loans and holds
The Community login link for My loans and holds appears in the top of the screen in the classic catalogue.