Membership registrations are not processed in person at the Library. If you would like to request one of the following memberships you must complete the process online and upload required documentation prior to your first visit to the Library.
QUT Library offers a variety of borrowing memberships to the community:
- Reciprocal - for students and staff at other eligible Australian universities
- QUT Alumni - for QUT Alumni students
- Queensland teacher
- Associate - for the general community, including individuals and business
- Gold Card - for previous QUT staff employees
- School student - for Queensland school students in year 11 or 12
How to login to My loans and holds
- go to My loans and holds (Community and Alumni borrowers)
- select the Community and Alumni borrowers login option
- enter your barcode in the Library barcode field - this is on your Library membership card e.g. R00012345 (make sure you use uppercase 'R', as the login is case sensitive).
- enter your password and click Login.
What is my password?
With the upgrade to the new Library system, your previous password (i.e. PIN) will no longer work. You will need to contact the Library to request your new password.
How to change your password?
Once you have been given your password, you can change your password as follows:
- login to My loans and holds (Community and Alumni borrowers)
- go to the Account Information tab and select Update my password
- enter your existing password
- enter and confirm your new password - passwords must be at least 8 characters in length, contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one numeric digit.