Manage your loans and holds for alumni
Registered alumni borrowing members can use My loans and holds to view current or previous loans and see any outstanding Library penalties and messages.
- How to log into My loans and holds
- Manage your loans and holds
How to log into My loans and holds
- go to My loans and holds (Alumni)
- select the QUT students, staff and alumni login option
- enter your QUT username and password and click Login.
Don't know your QUT login?
- If you don't know your username or password contact the IT Helpdesk for assistance.
- If you know your username but have forgotten your password you can reset your QUT password online.
Manage your loans and holds
In the Loans tab you can manage items you have on loan - this is where you can see due dates. You no longer need to renew items, as these will now be automatically renewed 1 time unless the item has been recalled.
You can also view your previous loans (borrowing history) from this tab by selecting the "Preview loans" option.
This tab will display any replacement cost fees applied to your account as well as a link to pay (via QUTPay). If you return overdue item(s) any penalties will be removed. Learn more about when Library replacement costs are applied at Borrowing conditions - Imposition of penalites.
Messages and sanctions
If there are any sanctions or additional messages from the Library they will display in this tab. Learn more about when Library sanctions are applied at Borrowing conditions - Imposition of penalites.
Find a book on the shelf
Got the call number of a book and trying to find it on the shelf?