Manage loans for Alumni
Registered alumni borrowing members can use My Library (Alumni) to view current or previous loans and see any outstanding Library penalties and messages.
- How to log into My Library (Alumni)
- Manage your loans
How to log into My Library (Alumni)
To log in:
- go to My Library (Alumni)
- select the QUT students, staff and alumni login option
- enter your QUT username and password and click Login.
Don't know your QUT login?
- If you don't know your username or password contact HiQ for assistance.
- If you know your username but have forgotten your password you can reset your QUT password online.
Manage your loans
Loans and renewals
The Loans and renewals tab is where you can:
- view your current and previous loans
- check when items are due
- renew eligible loans - please note that you are not required to renew your loans, they will be automatically renewed 2 days before the due date (unless an item has been recalled). Check library borrowing limits for how many times an item can be renewed.
This tab will display any replacement cost fees applied to your account as well as a link to pay (via QUTPay). If you return overdue item(s) any penalties will be removed. Learn more about when Library replacement costs are applied at Borrowing conditions - Imposition of penalites.
Messages and sanctions
If there are any sanctions or additional messages from the Library they will display in this tab. Learn more about when Library sanctions are applied at Borrowing conditions - Imposition of penalites.
Find a book on the shelf
Got the call number of a book and trying to find it on the shelf?