Support teaching staff
QUT Library supports academic teaching staff through the provision of services, resources and learning spaces that help to meet the university's teaching and learning goals.
We assist teaching staff to provide course materials for students via:
- QUT Readings
- Course Reserve Collection
- Copyright advice and support
- Streaming video and Off-Air recordings.
- advise and assist teaching staff on the provision of course materials
- provide ongoing development of the QUT Library collection of databases, books and resources in support of teaching
- teach information skills into coursework units and provide tailored presentations and/or embedded online guides, videos and interactive tools.