QUT Library supports the university's research community throughout the research lifecycle by providing services, resources and training to help meet our real world research priorities.
We provide QUT researchers with services, resources and training help in these areas:
- Advancing information research skills and capabilities, including:
- IFN001: Advanced Information Research Skills (AIRS): a mandatory coursework requirement for Higher Degree Research (HDR) students enrolled in a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Master of Philosophy (MPhil).
- Managing research data, including:
- Understanding copyright, including:
- The QUT Copyright Guide: a general guide to the observance of Australian copyright law at QUT, structured according to the purpose for which copyright material is being used. See Copyright Guide: Contact/Help for an indication of the kinds of copyright assistance we provide to QUT students and staff.
- Publishing strategically
- Open scholarship and open access
- Maximising visibility of research outputs
- Analysing publication metrics
- Developing a researcher profile.
Liaison librarians provide discipline targeted research support consultations to QUT professional and academic staff.
For more information on how QUT Library supports the university's research community, please contact Research Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.