2020 Strategic priorities
QUT Library's 2020 Strategic Priorities - click image to enlarge
Show/hide image transcript
Image transcript - Our 2020 Strategic Priorities: Empowering others to succeed
Aspiration and Inclusion
- Progress digital literacy competencies for Library staff:
- 23 Things Program
- CAUL Digital Dexterity Framework
- CAUL Digital Dexterity Champion.
- Refresh and remodel Study Smart
- progress 'Developing QUT Library Research Support Services' paper
- Continue refurbishment of spaces: KG R Block Level 3, GP V block level 7, Law Library, Curriculum Collection.
Indigenous Australian Engagement, Success and Empowerment
- Create professional librarianship position for Indigenous staff
- Increase BlackCard training participation.
Creativity and Entrepreneurship
- Implement creative problem solving forum for Library staff (similar to CoLab)
- Build on the Library partnership with The Foundry.
Professional Engagement and Ethical Leadership
- Ensure responsible use of resources
- Grow open science and lead open scholarship
- Leverage digital insights to enable service growth and improved customer experience.
Digital Transformation and Technology
- Integrate Library Study Space Finder tool into the QUT App
- Develop immersive technology pop-up experiences
- Investigate single solution for QUT staff and student resource sharing
- Expand RFID solutions
- Investigate 'single button' video creation studio in the Library
- Explore artificial intelligence opportunities.
Health and Wellbeing
- Grow the Library's Ally Network
- Make QUT Library an LGBTIQA+ safe space
- Complete OHS training and add OHS agenda item to all regular team meetings
- Participate in wellness activities
- Plan for regular leave.
Sustainability and the Environment
- Reduce staff printing
- Reuse and recycle in de-selection
- Choose material formats with reduced environmental impact
- Work towards achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.