Library facts and figures
In 2016 QUT Library had four branch libraries - Caboolture Library, Gardens Point Library, Kelvin Grove Library and the QUT Law Library, each providing resources and services to support the learning, teaching and research needs of the students and staff of their campus or faculty.
The following is a statistical snapshot of QUT Library in 2016.
Collections and usage
- 765,928 ebooks and 324,125 print books
- 101,788 ejournals and 531 print journals
- 130,672 online videos
- 378 online databases
- 253,630 physical loans
Learning and study support
- Over 2,200,000 visits to the QUT Library
- 116,730 Library Helpdesk enquiries
- 7,725 chat and email enquiries
- 38,183 tours and workshop attendances
- 7,594 individual student consultations
- 792,365 QUT cite|write visits
- 42,611 fulltext works in QUT ePrints
- 2,400,872 QUT ePrints fulltext downloads
- 2,193 research consultations
- 3,822 research support seminar and workshop attendances
- 1,612 data management plans in the Data Management Planning Tool
Need more information?
More statistics for 2016 are available in QUT Library - Statistical snapshot 2016 (PDF, 171KB).
If you're after previous facts and figures, check out our archived reports.