Library facts and figures
Show/hide image transcript
Image transcript - QUT Library Snapshot 2019
QUT Library offers a range of resources and services that support students and their study.
- 81% of students are happy with Library services - "The library is excellent, library staff go above and beyond to help in an extraordinary range of circumstances. They rock!"
- 2.6 million visits, 7,158 visits per day, 1,219 more opening hours than in 2018
Support for students
- Over 16,700 students helped through over 465 workshops
- Over 11,300 individual student enquiries
Online and print resources
- Over 1.6 million online searches
- Over 980,000 ebooks
- Over 210,000 print books
- Over 68,000 ejournals
QUT Library supports the university's research community throughout the research lifecycle by providing services, resources and training to help meet our real world research priorities.
- QUT ePrints - over 2.3 million fulltext downloads of QUT research outputs
- Over 2,100 hours of consultations with individual researchers
- 568 Higher Degree Research students completed IFN001: Advanced Information Research Skills (AIRS) to develop foundational research skills
Need more information?
If you're after previous facts and figures, check out our archived reports.
Was this page helpful?
We want to make this page better, your feedback is valuable to us!