Library facts and figures
Show/hide image transcript
Image transcript - QUT Library Snapshot 2021
Learning and teaching
- More than 193,000 faculty-specific sessions and learning resources to support students
- 11,261 individual assistances, including 5,553 chat sessions
- 1,160 students attended 94 researching and referencing sessions
Quote: The level of service is absolutely amazing. I am studying remotely, but I still feel very well supported by the staff (just like any other student who has direct access to the library). Big thumbs up for the library staff.
Quote: Please keep up your good work. It's crucial for my postgraduate students' learning, skill development and engagement with their studies.
- 62,205 full text works in QUT ePrints
- 3,402 attendees at 228 research training sessions
- 63 published datasets in Research Data Finder
Quote: I'll totally be recommending your catered sessions to any colleagues who want to improve their students' research skills.
- More than 1.8 million campus library visits – that's 6,798 entries on average every day (Monday to Friday)
- 302,296 visits to the 24/7 space (Level 2, GP library)
- More than 261,000 physical resources
- Over 2,800 seats available
Quote: They listened fully to what my problem was and offered great solutions to solve it. They knew their stuff and paved the way for me to learn how to better my research questions. Very nice and polite.
- More than 2.6 million visits to the library website
- Learning and teaching resources:
- 3,872,629 visits to cite|write
- 298,172 visits to online library guides
- 173,800 visits to Study Smart
- More than 1.2 million ebooks
- More than 630,000 views of online unit readings
- 60,825 people from 196 countries accessed QUT Digital Collections
Quote: The online chat is extremely helpful and a life saver. I'd Googled my question many times and was unable to find the answer, so this is great.
Need more information?
If you're after previous facts and figures, check out our archived reports.
Was this page helpful?
We want to make this page better, your feedback is valuable to us!