Library facts and figures
Show/hide image transcript
Image transcript - QUT Library Snapshot 2020
Studying from home
- 6,245 online 1-1 consultations
- 24/7 access to unit readings
- More than 193,000 views of newly digitised print readings
- More than 13,500 online workshop attendances
Feedback received: "Very informative session with good resources, presented in a way that was clear, easy to follow and understand."
Researching from home
- 1,592 online 1-1 research consultations
- More than 3 million full text downloads of QUT research works via QUT ePrints [up 49% from 2019]
- More than 160 online workshops with more than 2,000 workshop attendees
Feedback received: "Thank you very much for your help. I really appreciate your sincere effort towards the achievement of my research milestone."
Teaching from home
- New online learning resources and guides
- Online delivery
- Online access to discipline-specific resources
- Partners in online teaching
Feedback received: "You were the secret weapon to my publishing and promotion success! Thank you again for all your incredible support and generosity."
Partnering to support students, researchers and staff
- More than 4.7 million visits to the online library
- More than 1.45 million campus library visits
- More than 1.09 million eBooks
- More than 5,000 resources supplied from other libraries
- More than 350,000 online videos
- Extended loan periods
- On demand access to more than 250,839 new discipline-specific eBooks
Need more information?
If you're after previous facts and figures, check out our archived reports.
Was this page helpful?
We want to make this page better, your feedback is valuable to us!