Library facts and figures
QUT Library Snapshot 2022 - click for a printable version (PDF, 611KB)
Show/hide image transcript
Image transcript - QUT Library Snapshot 2022
Learning and teaching
- 10,605 individual assistances
- 5,755 chat sessions - 2,886 face to face
- 1,032 emails
- 658 online video conferencing Zoom sessions
- 274 phone calls
- 1,653 students attended 70 researching and referencing sessions (face to face and online)
- Over 20,000 students in over 100 individual units received faculty-specific sessions and online learning resources
- 124,501 views of 183 online help guides for students
Quote: Oh wow. I feel like I have been walking through a dark forest and someone just gave me a torch.
- 2,255,677 downloads of QUT research works via QUT ePrints, from 60 countries
- 2,673 attendees at 230 research training sessions
- 426 HDR students completed the IFN001: Advanced Information Research Skills unit
- 23 Scholarly Communication Things Pressbook launched - a resource for researchers - 1,961 visitors
Quote: Our sincere thanks to you … for helping make the application as competitive as possible through your generous efforts on the data and impact front.
- 1,997,541 campus library visits - that's an average of about 5473 visits each day
- 110,586 visits during the 24/7 trial opening hours
- 245,656 physical resources
Total information resources (physical and online)
- 2,015,269 information resources
Quote: I have spent many long nights at the library and the opening hours are perfect for a uni student working a job during the day.
- 1,347,927 eBooks
- 339,204 online videos
- 82,201 ejournals
- 2,174,625 views of the Library website pages
- 3,202,790 views of QUT cite|write
- 142,347 views of Study Smart
- More than 575,000 views of online unit readings
- The 15 QUT Digital Collections were accessed 269,860 times from people in 205 countries
Quote: The substantial online access has been paramount to achieving success in my studies.
Need more information?
If you're after previous facts and figures, check out our archived reports.
Was this page helpful?
We want to make this page better, your feedback is valuable to us!