BA UQ, GDipLibSc QUT, GradCertBusAdmin QUT
Telephone: 3138 3373
Office Location: D319, D Block, Kelvin Grove campus
The University Librarian is responsible for the strategic leadership and management of the QUT Library in support of the university's overarching research, learning and teaching priorities.
The role guides and leads the strategic direction of the Library to ensure relevance and alignment to overall university strategy while also ensuring the optimisation of services, resources and systems to meet the current and emerging needs of the QUT community.
- Library Leadership Team (LLT) - Chair
- Information Resources Committee - Member
- Division of Administrative Services, Chancellery and Business Development Health and Safety Committee - Chair
- QALT Steering Committee - Member
- Council of Australian University Librarians - Member
- QULOC University Librarians' Committee - Member
- QULOC Indigenous Strategy Working Group - Member
- ProQuest eBook Central Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Advisory Board - Member