Dr Brendan Sinnamon
PhD(Chemistry) UQ, GradDipLib&InfSt GradCertEd(HigherEd) QUT
Liaison Librarian (Science and Engineering Faculty)
School of Chemistry, Physics and Mechanical Engineering
Telephone: 3138 2723
Facsimile: 3138 5191
Office Location: V723, Level 7, V Block, Gardens Point campus
Liaison Librarian and subject specialised librarian with specific responsibilities for the library and information requirements for the School below within the Science and Engineering Faculty:
Also responsible for assisting members of the following Institutes and research groups with their library and information requirements:
- Institute for Future Environments (IFE) - Central Analytical Research Facility (CARF)
- Institute for Future Environments (IFE) - Research themes and enabling platforms: Manufacturing with advanced materials
- Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation - Australia-China Centre for Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation - Medical Engineering Research Facility (MERF)
- CRC for Polymers (CRC-P)
- International Laboratory for Air Quality and Health (ILAQH)
Read the Science and Engineering Faculty (SEF) Library Liaison team's newsletter / blog.
Keep up-to-date with developments in library resources and services.
Sinnamon, B. F., Dluhy, R. A., & Barnes, G. T. (1999). Reflection-absorption FT-IR spectroscopy of pentadecanoic acid at the air/water interface. Colloids and Surfaces a-Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 146(1-3), 49-61.
Sinnamon, B. F., Dluhy, R. A., & Barnes, G. T. (1999). Reflection-absorption FT-IR spectroscopy of vinyl octadecanoate at the air/water interface. Colloids and Surfaces a-Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 156(1-3), 215-222.
Also see QUT ePrints.