- QUT Digital Collections
- QUT ePrints
- QUT open access journals
- QUT Research Data Finder
- The David Whitworth Collection
- QUT Authors Collection
- QUT Community Collection for grantseekers, fundraisers and philanthropists
- QUT Theses
QUT Digital Collections
Managed by QUT Library, QUT Digital Collections brings together digitised and born digital collections for dissemination to and reuse by the global community. QUT Digital Collections currently holds the following collections, and more digital collections are planned:
- Alison Jones Technical Production
- Asia-Pacific Images: 1970s-1990s
- CRC for Construction Innovation
- QUT Alumni Donations
- QUT Conference Proceedings
- QUT Film Screen & Animation
- QUT Landscape Architecture
- QUT Publications
- QUT Stories
- QUT Visual Arts
- Queensland Law
- Sugar Industry Collection
- Susan Caulfield-Leclercq Dance Programs
QUT ePrints is an institutional repository of eprints which showcases some of the research output of QUT staff and postgraduate students.
QUT open access journals
QUT publishes a range of open access, peer reviewed journals.
QUT Research Data Finder
QUT has developed a catalogue of research datasets, created or collected by QUT researchers (including Higher Degree Research students), called Research Data Finder. This collection contains closed, shared and open datasets. The Open Data Institute explains the difference between the three types of data in this short video (Vimeo, 2m51s).
Search for QUT research datasets in:
- QUT Research Data Finder - a collection or registry of general research datasets
- QUT Software Finder - a collection of software and source code
- QUT Spatial Data Finder - a collection of spatially referenced data
The David Whitworth Collection
The David Whitworth Collection was launched in 2012 to commemorate David's contribution to theatre production and lighting design. David Whitworth lectured in lighting design here at QUT from 1990 - 2001. He was an inspirational teacher and this collection was the result of a request by his former students.
QUT Authors Collection
A list of works by QUT authors, held by the library.
QUT Community Collection for grantseekers, fundraisers and philanthropists
The QUT Community Collection for grantseekers, fundraisers and philanthropists contains resources on grant seeking, fundraising and philanthropy.
QUT Masters by Research and PhD students deposit a digital copy of their thesis with QUT Library for inclusion in QUT ePrints.
QUT Theses can be browsed or searched through a QUT Thesis Search on QUT ePrints. The theses can also be found via the National Library of Australia's Trove and OATD (Open Access Theses and Dissertations). See How to find theses for more options for finding theses from Australian and international universities.