The QUT Digital Repository represents the collection of QUT research repositories and digitised collections. Managed by QUT Library, the various repositories work towards the goal of making academic works available to researchers and the general public. The repository currently provides access to:
- QUT ePrints
- The primary collection of QUT research output
- QUT Theses
- A digital copy of theses from QUT Masters by Research and PhD students.
- Sugar Industry Collection
- A digitised collection of material about sugar production and processing.
- A gateway to a range of cross-sectoral law libraries' catalogues and their document delivery services with descriptions of their collections strengths and weaknesses