Liaison Librarians support staff and postgraduate students by facilitating communication between the library and specific organisational units to maximise access to services.
Find out who is your Liaison Librarian for your faculty, institute and division.
Support for research
- offer individual consultations
- assist with information research and retrieval
- advise on effectively managing research data and information
- advise on measuring research impact and open access publishing
- maintain a library collection relevant to your research needs
- connect you with relevant people and additional support services within the university
Read more about services for research staff and students.
Support for learning and teaching
- collaborate with you on curriculum design to embed academic and information literacies in coursework programs
- teach information skills components within units and courses
- participate in faculty and school committees and working parties to provide specialist advice
- maintain a library collection relevant to your teaching needs
Read more about services supporting teaching.