QUT students and staff can request delivery of items which are not held by QUT Library. All requests must be related to your teaching, research, study or employment at QUT. There are several options for requesting items from other libraries.
BONUS+ book request service
BONUS+ allows you to borrow books for free from participating university libraries in Australia and New Zealand.
- Available to all QUT students and staff
- Loans are for a period of 21 days
- Delivered within 7 working days
Read more about requesting books from other libraries using BONUS+.
QUT document delivery service
Our document delivery service will attempt to locate and supply items from another library or commercial document supplier. Use this service to locate items not held in the QUT Library including books, journal articles, conference proceedings plus many other types of materials.
- Available to all staff and eligible postgraduate researchers
- Items delivered electronically (where possible)
- Delivery times vary depending on request
- Free service provided by QUT Library
Griffith University request service
QUT students and staff can request articles and books from Griffith University. This service is provided free of charge.
Read more about the Griffith University request service.
Other library catalogues
Search other library catalogues.
See a list of other library catalogues.