The library's External Research Dataset Service facilitates access to confidential and secure datasets for QUT staff and eligible research students including PhD, Masters by Research, and Honours students. These datasets can be accessed at no cost to QUT staff and research students.
The following Research Datasets are currently available (some are restricted access) :
- ABS Confidentialised Unit Record Files (CURFs) Microdata
- Australian Social Science Data Archive (ASSDA)
- Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR)
- Household, Income and Labour Dynamics in Australia Survey (HILDA)
- Longitudinal Study of Australian Children (LSAC) (Growing up in Australia)
- Longitudinal Study of Indigneous Children (LSIC) (Footprints in Time)