Reference management - EndNote
EndNote is a program to help researchers manage research, used for:
- storing and organising references and PDFs
- retrieving bibliographic information for references and PDFs
- generating citations and bibliographies in Word in various styles.
- reading and annotating PDFs
- collaborating with colleagues
- syncing EndNote libraries across devices.
EndNote is available on lab computers and for installation on your device.
- Use ITassist to self-install EndNote (QUT computers only).
- Download and install EndNote from Software & Downloads.
- Borrow the program on CD from the library.
Licensing and copyright
- Licensed for use by current QUT staff and students on campus and at home.
- To comply with copyright there are some limits of use when collaborating.
Help and customisation
- Compatibility and system requirements
- Contact the IT Helpdesk on (07) 3138 4000 or log an online request
Other reference management tools
In addition to EndNote, there are other reference management software, including Paperpile, Zotero, Mendeley and BibTex.