Date: 15 June 2012
TimeBase is an Australian legislation and case law service, providing access to current legislative material for all jurisdictions, as well as federal and New South Wales case law. An historical point-in-time service is also available for some Commonwealth legislation.
Access is available to the following modules:
- LawOne - current legislation, bills, extrinsic material for all Australian jurisdictions - search or browse by topic
- Point-in-time Cth legislation:
- Banking and Finance Service
- Corporations Service
- Employment Service
- GST Service
- Income Tax Service
- Intellectual Property Service
- Competition and Consumer Law
- Migration Law
- Criminal Law Service
- Federal and NSW Cases
Content sourced from QUT News Web Service.