Date: 08 June 2012
The Library is rapidly expanding the range of eBooks and online videos available for viewing and downloading onto your computer or laptop from the QUT Library website.
Also accessible now or coming soon are hundreds more online encyclopaedias and journals for your assignments and research.
eBooksNew eBook collections available now or coming soon include:
- Business, Management and Economics (Emerald, Springer)
- Biomedical and Life Science, Chemistry, Earth & Environmental Science, Mathematics and Statistics, Physics and Astronomy (Elsevier, Royal Society of Chemistry, Springer)
- Computer Science, Information Technology (Springer; IGI Global; Morgan & Claypool)
- Energy, Engineering, Technology, Manufacturing, Materials Science (ASME, Elsevier, IEEE, Industrial Press, Springer, SPIE, ICE)
- Forensics (Elsevier)
- QuickFind on the Library homepage - enter your search terms and then limit to "ebooks"
- the Find books and eBooks page - Select the ebooks radio button
- the Library Databases - eBooks list.
- Roland Collection of Films on Art (Kanopy Streaming)
- Dance in Video; American Film Scripts (Alexander Street Press)
- Wiley Encyclopedias: Aerospace Engineering, Analytical and Electrochemistry, Biotechnology, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Materials Science, Nanotechnology, Physiology
- ScienceDirect: Chemistry, NanoScience and Technology, Water Science, Membrane Science
- SAGE Encyclopaedias and Handbooks
- Oxford Scholarship: Biology, Public Health & Epidemiology, Law, Mathematics, Physics, Social Work
New online journal back-files and collections available or coming soon include:
- Annual Reviews Economics
- ASME Digital Library
- Cambridge: Science ,Technology and Medicine
- Hein: Intellectual Property, History of International Law and World Trials Collection
- Oxford: Science & Social Science
- ScienceDirect: Cell Press; Environmental Sciences, Mathematics, Oncology, Physical & Analytical Chemistry, Radiology & Imaging, Organic & Inorganic Chemistry
- ScienceClassic (1880-1996)
- Taylor & Francis: Business & Management, Engineering, Computing & Technology
- Wiley: Analytical, Earth & Environmental Sciences; Radiology, Mathematics
And there are hundreds more online journals across all discipline areas available now or coming very soon!
Access via QuickFind on the Library homepage or using the Library Catalogue.
Content sourced from QUT News Web Service.