Date: 22 May 2012
QUT Library has organised access to Worldscope Fundamentals for staff and postgraduate students. It supports research in Accountancy, and Economics and Finance.
Worldscope Fundamentals is a significant collection of worldwide company data which includes current data and a historical back-file dating back 30 years. It contains 1800 data fields across worldwide company datasets.
Database applications include:
- Construction and maintenance of global investment portfolios
- Global industry and sector analysis
- Comparison of capital structures and financing strategies of corporations worldwide
- Evaluation and monitoring of the efficiency of capital markets
- Style Analysis
- Generalized screening, reporting and presentation of corporate data
QUT has access for a total of 50 users. Please contact Emma Nelms, Liaison Librarian to obtain access.
Content sourced from QUT News Web Service.