QUT Library offers free study and research skills workshops, scheduled throughout the semester.
You can learn how to:
- plan your semester so you have plenty of time for each assessment
- keep up with your readings
- take effective notes
- find the information you need
- organise the information you have gathered
- write better academic essays
- know how to reference your assignments at QUT
- develop editing and proofreading skills
- work effectively as a group
- develop effective presentation skills
- prepare for different types of exams
- know where to go, and who to ask for help
View the schedule and register.