Need help? Ask a Librarian
Phone or visit a Library Helpdesk during opening hours to speak with librarians and peer advisers. Peer advisers are experienced, current students who assist you with skills and strategies for successful academic study, research and writing.
|Caboolture (L Block)||Level 1||(07) 5316 7420|
|Gardens Point (V Block)||Level 3||(07) 3138 2083|
|Kelvin Grove (R Block)||Level 2||(07) 3138 3079|
|Law Library (C Block, Gardens Point)||Level 5||(07) 3138 2842|
Chat to a Librarian
Email a Librarian
Study Solutions provides individual assistance with your academic study, researching and writing.
STIMulate provides assistance with skills in maths, science and IT.
- Library FAQs - Answers to frequently asked questions about library services, resources and facilities.
- Studywell - Online resources to help build your academic study skills.
- Study Smart - Learn effective research and study skills in step-by-step tutorials.
- QUT cite|write - Resources for correctly referencing and citing sources in your research.
- IFN001 AIRS Advanced Information Research Skills - Advanced information research skills course for HDR students and QUT academic, research and professional staff.