Need help? Ask a Librarian
Phone or visit a Library Helpdesk to speak with librarians and peer advisers. Peer advisers are experienced, current students who assist you with skills and strategies for successful academic study, research and writing.
|Library||Helpdesk location||Phone||Today's hours|
|Caboolture (L Block)||Level 1||(07) 5316 7420||to|
|Gardens Point (V Block)||Level 3||(07) 3138 2083||to|
|Kelvin Grove (R Block)||Level 2||(07) 3138 3079||to|
|Law Library (C Block, Gardens Point)||Level 5||(07) 3138 2842||to|
Chat to a Librarian
Email a Librarian
Study Solutions provides individual assistance with your academic study, researching and writing.
STIMulate provides assistance with skills in maths, science and IT.
- Library FAQs - Answers to frequently asked questions about library services, resources and facilities.
- Studywell - Online resources to help build your academic study skills.
- Study Smart - Learn effective research and study skills in step-by-step tutorials.
- QUT cite|write - Resources for correctly referencing and citing sources in your research.
- IFN001 AIRS Advanced Information Research Skills - Advanced information research skills course for HDR students and QUT academic, research and professional staff.