- Basic country statistics
- Economic and financial statistics
- Health statistics
- Industry and market statistics
- Opinion polls or survey results
- OECD iLibrary (Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Australian Bureau of Statistics.
- Europa World - political and economic information for over 250 countries and territories
- CIA World Factbook
- United Nations Statistics Division
- MarketLine Advantage (Country Statistics)
- PRS Country Data - country risk ratings.
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Data and statistics
- World Bank
- EIU Country Data
- OECD iLibrary
- Australian Bureau of Statistics by topic: economics
- Reserve Bank of Australia Statistics
- Parliament of Australia Monthly statistical bulletin
- World Health Organisation's (WHO) Data and statistics
- UNICEF Statistics and monitoring - children and women's health statistics
- Australian Bureau of Statistics by topic: health
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- Queensland Health Statistics Centre
- Passport GMID
- Australian Bureau of Statistics by topic: industry
- EIU CountryData
- Snapshots series (via ProQuest)
- OECD iLibrary
- Australian Parliament Monthly Statistical Bulletin - economic and social statistics.
Factiva is one of the best sources of worldwide opinion poll and survey data. In Factiva, you can limit your search to "a story that reports, or is primarily based on the results of a survey, poll or questionnaire".
From the Factiva search screen:
- Click on the + sign next to Subject
- Click on the + sign next to Content Types
- Scroll down to Survey/Poll and select it
- Type your search terms in the Free Text search box
- Check the date range is appropriate, then click the Run Search button
Ipsos News and Polls Centre provides polling, public opinion and market research information on varied topics. Ipsos is a North American-based market research firm whose media partnerships include Postmedia News/Global Television and Reuters News.
Although QUT does not subscribe to these products, however some information is freely accessible from: