Sorry, that page doesn't exist
Try starting at the Library's home page or use the site search at the top of the page.
If you've found a broken link on the library site, we'd appreciate it if you could let us know. The easiest way is to click the feedback link on the bottom of the page with the broken link.
Changes to the QUT Library website
- 28 August 2015 - QUT Copyright Guide "Support Services". This content has been reworked into Contact / Help.
- 28 June 2015 - Launch of the redeveloped Library website. Redirects are in place for most content. See a summary of the changes.
- 4 February 2014 - New combined copy request form. Intercampus and External Library Service copy request forms have been consolidated into one new copy request form.
- 10 January 2014 - EndNote tutorials have moved. EndNote tutorials are now provided via the EndNote Training page.
- 30 July 2013 - Library databases pages have moved. The new Library databases pages were introduced on July 8, and the old pages have now been removed.
- 9 July 2013 - Alumni Library Information Service (ALIS) databases have moved. Removed old list of ALIS databases. These databases are now accessed via the new Library Alumni databases pages.
- 8 July 2013 - IFN001 AIRS Archive has been removed. Removed archive of the old AIRS website, as assessment for students enrolled in IFN001 prior to June 2012 is now complete. See IFN001 : Advanced Information Research Skills (AIRS) for current information.
- 13 June 2013 - QUT Digital Repository content has moved. The QUT Digital Repository website is to be decomissioned. Content has been migrated to QUT ePrints, Special collections and Copyright Matters.